Year 5 parents and carers are invited to attend our open evening on Tuesday 18th June 2019 from 7pm - 8pm.
We are extremely proud of our school and are currently attracting a record number of out-of-catchment students. This is your chance to find out why.
There will be opportunities to:
• Meet members of our Leadership and Pastoral Teams
• Hear about our continuing successes
• Be clear about the admissions process and the different transport options
• Discuss our personalised curriculum offer
• Find out about our extensive extra-curricular activities
• Explain our bespoke transition programme from Year 6 to Year 7.
We look forward to meeting you!