Students have the opportunity to meet with a careers adviser if they are in particular need of support. At this time, they can talk about their ideas for the future, explore the range of options after they have finished their GCSE’s and plan the steps to achieve their end goal. Pupils can expect advice and guidance that is personalised, comprehensive and impartial.
We aim to enable our Students to make informed choices about their future learning and career pathways.
Frequently discussed topics include:
• Option choices in Year 9 or plans for after Year 11 (Post 16) or Year 13 (Post 18)
• How to choose the right course and university or Intermediate and Higher Apprenticeships
• Advice and help with Work Placements (Year 10 or Year 12)
• Taster days, Workshops and Open Days
• Ideas to enhance your Personal Statement or Curriculum Vitae
Looking for Inspiration?