Edulink One allows you to keep a close track of your children’s progress through Hornsea School. It has the following features,
- Reporting Absence
- Monitor Achievements, Attendance, Behaviour
- View Catering balance/history.
- View exam entries and countdowns.
- Book Parents Evenings
- View Academic Reviews
- Students Timetable
- Update contact information, Mobile Numbers, Addresses Email,
- Update Consents for Photographic/Video, Social media
Any many more.
All school communication is sent out via Edulink, if you install the App you will receive a notification directly to your device so you’ll never miss a message. If you chose to not install the App then the messages will be sent as an e mail to the e mail address you have provided.
Consent review required
Could we please ask that when you first log in you go to the update information button. From here you can view the list of consents the school requires you to review and inform us if you give consent or not to each of these.
- Internet access
- The use of photographs within school
- The use of photographs on our social media accounts and external promotional material
- Biometric (cashless catering only)
Please note you can change your consent options at any time and the school will be informed of the changes.
You can access Edulink One via web browser at https://hslc.edulinkone.com
Or from the App Store
Please note some features are only available to parental accounts.